Back to Work
I went back to work today. It's amazing how staying home one day can put you so far behind. I am a writer and editor who works on catalogs, brochures, newsletters, etc. Lately I've done a lot of writing for the Internet, and this morning there were several web issues waiting for me. Fortunately, one of my coworkers had time to take a few of my projects so I could turn my attention to other pressing work. (Thanks, Katrina!) I'm getting caught up, but it's a process.
I'm still working my way through Mind Game. It shouldn't be so difficult; usually I will read a 358-page book in one or two days depending on my free time. I keep putting this one down, however. I'm on page 217, which means I should be able to give a detailed plot summary by now. Here goes: Nicolas, a telepath, has been sent to rescue Dahlia, who has telekinetic abilities. So far, they have escaped the initial danger, gone to rescue Dahlia's trainer, and engaged in a lot of mental lusting. Frankly, there's not much happening here. Mind Game has too much description and not enough substance to engage my interest.
Tonight I will turn my attention to my TRR review. After I finish it, Sherrilyn Kenyon's Night Play is next. This will be the first of Kenyon's books I've read, and it's part of a series. It should be interesting.
Alyssa
Labels: working
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home