A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Blog and Run

I'm off to work soon, so this will have to be a quick update. Sometime in the next few days (baring injury or massive overtime; the latter is a distinct possibility), I will write about last week's e-book adventure (I decided to give them a try) as well as a review of Blue Moon and hopefully one or two other books I've read last week. (How's that for a long sentence?)

In the meantime, this thrilling guessing-game post is still unfinished, and I will encourage more people to guess by having a contest. After any nine of them have been guessed correctly, the person who guesses the tenth will win Jacquie D'Alessandro's Love and the Single Heiress, a book I discovered she will be autographing at the RWA signing in July. So I have an extra (unsigned) copy available.

Go forth and guess!

Alyssa

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At April 19, 2005 2:37 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

Looking forward to hearing what you thought of Blue Moon. I really liked it, but know it wasn't for everyone. And I hope you picked a good ebook. *g* Though if you had to read it at the computer....eh, that sucks. I wouldn't like them as much if I had to do that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home