A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Can You Guess?

Zippy's post inspired me.

1. Post a list of 10 TV shows you've watched.
2. Have people guess your favorite character from each show.
3. When someone guesses your favorite character, bold the title. [I'll go one better; I'll post links to autographed pictures I own (if I have one).]


  1. Babylon 5

  2. Cadfael Mysteries: Cadfael. Jorie guessed this one correctly.

  3. Days of Our Lives

  4. Due South: Benton. (Though I usually think of him as Benny because that's what the first Ray calls him.) I wish I had an autograph of him, but I don't. Jorie picked the right person with her second guess. I knew she'd get this one.

  5. Farscape

  6. First Wave

  7. Highlander: Methos. Nicole guessed this one.

  8. La Femme Nikita: Nikita. AngieW guessed correctly.

  9. NYPD Blue

  10. Sisters: Teddy. AngieW got this one.

Let the guessing begin!

April 19 Update: AngieW guessed Peter Reckell's Bo for #3. It isn't Bo, but it is one of Bo's love interests.

Alyssa

Labels:

8 Comments:

At April 16, 2005 6:42 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Got 'em both, Jorie.

:)
Alyssa

 
At April 16, 2005 8:41 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

ERm...Highlander is the only one of these I've watched..

Methos?

 
At April 16, 2005 8:55 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Nicole, you're right.

:)
Alyssa

 
At April 19, 2005 5:18 AM, Blogger Angela James said...

La Femme Nikkita- Nikkita? And may I add- this is one of my alltime fave shows as well!

Days of our lives- Bo played by Peter Reckell

Sisters- Sela Ward's character?

 
At April 19, 2005 12:19 PM, Blogger Angela James said...

You know, I almost guessed Hope. Is it her? Bo and Hope have always been my favorite couple. I haven't watched in years but was a die hard fan from the time I started watching TV until college.

I used to practice Hope's eyebrow arch trick in the mirror. I can do it, but not as good as her!

 
At April 19, 2005 1:05 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

No, it's not Hope. This particular love interest was on 10 or so years ago. I haven't watched Days in a while, but she's definitely a lesser-known.

That's cool that you can do the eyebrow thing. I've always wished I could.

Alyssa

 
At April 20, 2005 7:05 AM, Blogger Angela James said...

ohhh...then it has to be Billy- wasn't it Lisa Rinna (sp?) that played her? That's the only other love interest I can think of. I have no idea about recently but 10 years... I was a senior in high school and still watching. You know, I think Billy was actually before that...

 
At April 20, 2005 9:27 AM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Angie, oh dear. I've got a sheepish grin. It's more like 15 years ago. And now I'm starting to wonder if she was only played by one person . . . sigh. I'll research this and get back to you.

Alyssa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home