Revision Hell
I've just spent the last half hour revising tomorrow's Romancing the Blog column. Yes, you read that correctly. I revised it. Again. It's partly because of the various comments flying around about some RTB columns being a bit lackluster. I went back and read my piece; when I did so, I realized that I had revised some of the life right out of it. So I've made some changes that revitalize it (I hope). The good news is that I finally feel OK about the column. Perhaps I should say better--it's really just relative. At least I'm finished with the column.
Watch for it tomorrow!
Alyssa
Labels: romancing the blog
3 Comments:
Alyssa...where's you column??? I want to read it!!!!!!!!
Okay, now it's up. But it wasn't before,I swear. I even did a hard refresh and it wasn't there!
Nicole,
I had the same problem. I'm glad to see that it's up now. I also fixed the link to your site--I had goofed in the URL so it was going to an error page. It's working now.
:)
Alyssa
Post a Comment
<< Home