Sick
I stayed home today. This morning I was exhausted. Now I just feel sick. I am dutifully drinking my Sprite and hoping that settles down my stomach. Ugh.
In other news, last year I started having problems with my camera. I took it in to find out how much it would cost to repair it. Here's the news:
Cost to send to manufacturer: $20
Camera Repair: $140-$160
Lens Repair: $110
Grand Total: $270-$290
This means that I am looking for a new camera. I haven't decided whether to make the switch to digital. If you love your digital (or not) camera, feel free to make recommendations.
While I'm complaining, I'll mention that I'm having serious McVane blog withdrawl. I'm really starting to wonder if Maili is OK . . .
Anyway, watch for some book-related blog entries in the next few days.
Alyssa
Labels: life
3 Comments:
I LOVE my digital camera. Honestly, once you get one, you won't go back. Even my puny 2.1 MP one takes decent 4x6 pics. I'd recommend heading to someplace like Best Buy where you can actually pick up the cameras and see what kind of size you like, or features, then you can look online for the best price. I'd also try to get one that uses regular double A batteries, that way you can easily get new ones if you run out while you're on the go. And you might want to look into what kind of memory card they have if you have other things that use them. Also, memory cards really go on sale and have great rebates the day after Thanksgiving (if you want to wait to get a huge one). So...a lot of it is just personal preference.
LOVE my digital, and I'm with Nicole. Once you do it, you'll never look back.
Jorie, thank you. I'm not feeling sick any more. Just tired. :)
Nicole and Jill, I've decided to make tentative steps into the digital world. My dad loves electronics shopping, so I may drag him with me to discover what's out there. I'll let you know what happens.
Alyssa
Post a Comment
<< Home