Taking Time to Read the TBR
I have time to write only a quick blog entry.
As I've been anticipating a trip to Reno for the RWA signing, I commented that it was going to be challenging for me to keep from buying new books between now and then. Then, I saw Rosario's recent blog entry about reading a title from her TBR pile, and was reminded that I could take a different approach to the whole thing. Instead of being frustrated that I won't be buying new books, I can view this as an opportunity to make a dent in my own TBR list. It certainly can't hurt, since my TBR bookcase is overflowing.
Now, I just need to pick one to start with . . .
Alyssa
Labels: tbr
2 Comments:
LOL, this is always my biggest dilemna. I end up carting an armful to the bed, climbing in and getting overwhelmed and just going to sleep ...
That sounds like me, too. Sometimes I wonder if I have too many books in my TBR pile. I end up with so many choices that I can't settle on one.
Alyssa
Post a Comment
<< Home