Updated: The Winner Is . . .
The April contest has concluded and it's time to announce the contest winner! Everyone who commented between April 12-17 had her name entered, and one of my coworkers just selected the winner by drawing a name. Update: Nicole already has the book, and she won last time, so she generously said to pick another winner.
The winner is . . .
Maili!
Congratulations, Maili! I will put my e-mail address in the comments section below, so you can contact me with your address.
My thanks to everyone who entered!
Alyssa
Labels: contests
4 Comments:
Nicole,
I don't think I still have your address, so would you e-mail it to me again?
alyssa@scrapseasons.com
Thanks,
Alyssa
Oops...lol I have Really Hot! (though I haven't read it yet) I wasn't trying to enter the contest when I posted. And since I also won right before, why don't you pick a new winner? :-) I do love the contests though. ANd your blog in general.
Congrats MÃ ili!
Oooooooh, nice one! Thank you, Alyssa! :D That takes the edge off my humilation tonight. :) Thank you.
Post a Comment
<< Home