Blog News
I went to visit BJ's blog, and I got an error message. Has she vanished into the great abyss? I hope not. I like her blog.
I finally added the Smart Bitches blog to my link list. I've been visiting them for a while but hesitated to add them since I tend to use "LOL!" at least once a week. I'm not sure I'm bitchy enough for them, but their blog is a lot of fun to read.
Alyssa
Labels: blogging
5 Comments:
BJ decided to delete her blog for personal reasons. I liked it too, but I'm sure she has good reason to do what she did. I just hope she still hangs out at the other blogs!
Thanks for letting me know. I'm sure she did the best thing for her; like you, I hope to see her around at other blogs.
Alyssa
I have been looking for BJ's blog, too! I'm sorry to hear that.
I'd been wondering if she was okay because I hadn't seen her at my blog, and then I couldn't find hers ...
Oh, that's too bad. I was wondering where BJ's blog was as well.
Hope things are peaceful in BJ's world!
Post a Comment
<< Home