A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

#&@#*$#!

I'm buying some books through Turn the Page bookstore; they have a huge writer's event coming up and I was looking forward to getting some autographed copies. One of the books I planned to buy was the anthology Wish List, featuring a Lisa Kleypas short story. Yes, I already own it, but I wanted an autographed copy. Well, it's not on the page any more, so it's not for sale. I swear it was a month ago!

But that's not all. I've been buying autographed copies of the hardcover In Death series. Immortal in Death was scheduled to be released in March. I went to order it and discovered that the hardcover reissues have been canceled. #&@#*$#. I hope they are still doing unabridged audio versions of all the books. If not, you'll all have the distinct pleasure (hmm) of watching me throw a huge fit.

Alyssa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home