Blog Value
Thanks to Maili, I learned about Blogshares, which apparently calculates the value of your blog. So, here's what they say this blog is worth:
$1,044.24
I think I should be hurt, but luckily the way they calculate the value is quite complex, so I can tell myself that they don't know me or my blog, or surely they would value it more highly. ;)
Value according to Blogshares: $1,044.24.
Unshaken self-esteem: Priceless.
Alyssa
Labels: memes
2 Comments:
It's kind of complicated but it seems like essentially they calculate your blog's worth based on how many other blogs you link to and how many blogs link to you. I feel like the more you have of both, the more your blog is worth.
I don't understand the buying and selling of blogshares at all though!
The linking makes sense, but I'm baffled by the blogshares thing. It's amazing what ideas people come up with. Sounds like it's fun for some people.
:)
Alyssa
Post a Comment
<< Home