I've Been Tagged
I've been tagged by Kristie, Sybil, and Lynn; here are my answers.
Number of Books I Own
I can't answer this; it would take too long to count them, and honestly, it's simply too painful to consider. LOL! Let me put it this way: thousands.
Last Books I Bought
Buried Secrets: Evelyn Vaughn
Conor's Way: Laura Lee Guhrke
Into the Fire: Leslie Kelly (Autographed Copy)
Who Will Marry This Man?: Jacquie D'Alessandro (Autographed Copy)
Last Books I Read
On the Edge: Susan Kearney
Master of the Moon: Angela Knight
Miss Wilson's Reputation: Martha Kirkland
Five Books That Mean a Lot to Me
Naked in Death: J.D. Robb
There's nothing like reading a book that starts you on a fun journey. Naked in Death led me to the world of Roarke and Eve, and I've never gotten tired of it.
Personality Types: Don Richard Riso and Russ Hudson
This book helped me immensely at a time when I really needed it. It took me to new levels of self-understanding. It sounds like a cliche, but it's true.
Pippi Longstocking: Astrid Ericsson Lindgren
This is the first book I ever remember reading.
To the Lighthouse: Virginia Woolf
There's something beautiful and lyrical about this book. I relate to so many things about the characters. It's wonderful.
The Tyrant: Patricia Veryan
This is the first romance novel that truly swept me away. It's full of chivalry, action, and romance. I still love it.
People I'm Tagging
Many bloggers I visit have already been tagged, but let's try these:
Giselle
Jo
Karen
Keishon
Tara Marie
These questions have been fun to think about.
Alyssa
Labels: memes
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home