Miscellaneous Bits
I surfed my way to MaryJanice Davidson's website to get the final answer about when Undead and Unappreciated will be out, and discovered that she's just started a blog. You can visit it here. By the way, the next U&U novel will be out in July.
I got an e-mail from Travelocity, offering me 30 free photo prints through Snapfish. I'm going to give this service a try with the pictures from my new digital camera.
The latest RWA signing update: I wasn't sure if I would go to Reno for one day or for multiple days. Now I've learned that Suzanne Brockmann will not make a Utah stop on her book signing tour, so I'll stay in Reno for a few days so I can attend her Friday night party. Now I have to figure out how I'm going to manage all of the books at the RWA signing, especially if I bring some books from home for authors to sign. Do you think they have shopping carts available? ;)
Alyssa
Labels: book signings, life
3 Comments:
Hey, I used Snapfish just yesterday and I didn't have a coupon, darn it! Now that my book is DONE DONE DONE I'm trying to catch up with the scrapbook ...
I usually use Snapfish for my digital prints. Good service. Once the post office dumped my envelopes of pics in a puddle and still delivered them, but Snapfish promptly resent out the order.
Sounds like Snapfish is a good company. I'd better take some more pictures so I can use the free 30!
:)
Alyssa
Post a Comment
<< Home