A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Wanted: Guest Bloggers

I'm looking for guest bloggers who are interested in participating in roundtable-type discussions about romance trends and/or specific books. You do not need to have a blog to participate, although it's great if you do. There's no set number of times you must participate, either; you can be part of one or multiple discussions. E-mail me if you're interested, or leave a comment if you'd like me to contact you with more information.

Alyssa

Labels:

6 Comments:

At May 03, 2005 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to have more info to possibly participate!

 
At May 03, 2005 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm game.

 
At May 03, 2005 5:45 PM, Blogger Angela James said...

me too, sounds like it could be interesting

 
At May 04, 2005 4:01 PM, Blogger Kristie (J) said...

Count me in. I'd love to be part of it.

 
At May 04, 2005 9:09 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Jorie and Kristie, I couldn't find your e-mail addresses at your blogs. Please e-mail me at alyssa@scrapseasons.com so I can give you more information.

Thanks!
Alyssa

 
At May 06, 2005 4:31 PM, Blogger Crystal* said...

I'm an opinionated heifer.
Alyssa, if you wouldn't mind, I would love to be a part of this.
Grins,
Crystal*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home