A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Busy

My blog entries may be shorter or fewer during the next few weeks. I'm a bit overloaded at the moment. As for work, I'm going through my e-mail and making a list of current projects. At the moment, my list is 3/4 a page, but I'm just getting started. Believe it or not, the list is a good thing. It will make it much easier for me to explain why I need to turn down projects.

I also have a nice pile of books to review. I've read two and just need to write the reviews. One of them is Dead As a Doornail. I received this book in my last batch of books I received to review. Since I blogged about it, I have a good start. Still, I know from past experience that I blog less when I have too much on my review plate.

Yesterday, I received my order from Turn the Page bookstore, which included these autographed books:
I'm reading Take a Chance on Me. This is the first time I've read Susan Donovan; I'm enjoying it so far.

Alyssa

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At June 01, 2005 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved Take a Chance on Me. Hairy is one of the best characters ever! Whenever I hear that title though, that Abba song starts running through my mind and it takes about 10 minutes to get rid of it :) Thought I'd share that, just in case you know the song I'm talking about.

 
At June 02, 2005 5:23 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Kristie, Hairy is hilarious! As for the song, it didn't enter my mind until my coworker mentioned that she thought of it when she saw the cover. Now I can't get it out of my head.

Alyssa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home