A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Saturday, June 18, 2005

No Time to Blog . . .

. . . because I'm backing up the files on my computer. I should have done this long ago, but the need is more urgent since Nicole mentioned that my computer might be on its last, er, desk? Last legs doesn't quite seem appropriate.

So, I'm uploading all of my scrapbooking layouts to Snapfish, and putting all of my other files on disks. Not CDs, mind you, but disks, because I don't have a CD burner--now I'm suddenly wondering if I need a CD burner. Sometimes I feel quite computer saavy while other times I feel woefully behind the times.

In any case, I'm backing up files. In the meantime, please enjoy two scrapbook pages I created last night.

Baby's Got Blue Eyes, Page 1
Baby's Got Blue Eyes, Page 2

The pictures are of one of my nieces.

Alyssa

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At June 18, 2005 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you're good at this scrapbooking thing, Alyssa!!

 
At June 18, 2005 3:15 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

Cool scrapbooking stuff!

Well, DH says that hot hard drives aren't always indicative of a failure, but if it's making any funny noises, that is. But it is ALWAYS imperative that you have your files backed up. I've had crashes where things were working great right up until then.

 
At June 18, 2005 3:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the pics, she looks so like my neice I had to do a double take.

 
At June 18, 2005 8:18 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Thanks, everyone, for the compliments. I enjoyed making these pages.

Jill, how interesting that she looks like your niece.

Nicole, my hard drive does occasionally sound like it's working a bit too hard. Guess I'd better step up my laptop research.

Alyssa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home