TBR Books and a Contest
I had a cunning idea about a new way to organize my TBR books. Actually, it sounds cunning in theory; now I need to put it into practice and see if it works. If I like it, I'll blog about it in the next few days.
In the meantime, enter Jo Leigh's contest! You can win a copy of one of her books. The only reason I'm not entering is that I already have this book. Go forth and enter!
3 Comments:
Don't leave us in suspense! Tell us what it is then come back and blog again if it works out! Double the post!
oh and your smart bitches icon is linked to RTB. just fyi
I blogged about the work in progress before I saw your comment. I'm not sure how helpful it is to anyone else but me, though.
And thanks for pointing out the wonky link. I've fixed it.
Alyssa
Post a Comment
<< Home