Why I'm Over Budget
This is easy to answer: I have a huge auto-buy list. After reading Tara's list, I was inspired to post mine. Here goes:
Alison Kent
Amy Garvey
Carla Kelly
Catherine Mann
Charlaine Harris
Dawn Atkins
Donna Kauffman
Erin McCarthy
Evelyn Vaughn
Jacquie D'Alessandro
J.D. Robb
Jennifer LaBrecque
Jill Shalvis
Jo Leigh
Julia Quinn
Laura Lee Guhrke
Leslie Kelly
Marjorie M. Liu
MaryJanice Davidson (The Undead series only.)
Meg Cabot (Historicals and contemporary romance, not the YA books.)
Michele Albert
Nancy Warren
Rachel Gibson
Shannon McKenna
Sophia Nash
Suzanne Brockmann
Suzanne McMinn
And here's a list of authors whose books I often buy:
Alesia Holliday
Angela Knight
Connie Brockway
Holly Lisle
Janelle Denison
Joan Wolf
Justine Davis
Lisa Kleypas
Lori Handeland
Mary Balogh
Nora Roberts (I usually buy her books but don't always buy them new.)
Pamela Britton
Sylvia Day (I am so buying Bad Boys Ahoy when it comes out next year.)
Vicki Lewis Thompson
Is it any wonder I spend a lot on books these days?
P.S. I got my laptop today. Yay! It was stuck in the IT department, because any computer will be for them, right? Even if my name is on each package. Twice. Anyway, I took it home at lunch and also checked my mail. I realized how absurd it is for me to complain about not going to the bookstore again until August. There were four packages waiting for me. Two packages from people I've traded with, one with books I ordered, and one with contest winnings. I may not go to the bookstore, but I've got plenty to read and more books from the trade group and orders on the way. I hereby declare that I will not complain about not going to the bookstore.
4 Comments:
Thank you for putting me on your auto-buy list, Alyssa!!
Thank you!!!
Glad I made your "often" list. Thank you. And excited to see that LAST GIRL DANCING is your current read.
You're welcome to all three of you. :)
Holly, I'm a little past page 100 of Last Girl Dancing and so far, it totally rocks! In fact, I'm planning to cut my computer time tonight short so I can get back to it.
Alyssa
Post a Comment
<< Home