I've Been Discovered
And not in a good way, I'm afraid. I'm starting to get spam comments, and while I'm trying to see them as a compliment, it's not working. I'm just annoyed. If it persists, I may limit comments to those with Blogger profiles. I don't want to do that, but I also don't want to be deleting stupid spam comments every day. If I remember correctly, you can have a Blogger profile without having a blog.
If you have other suggestions, please let me know.
Labels: blogging
5 Comments:
I hate spammers!! But on Wordpress I put a spaminator plug-in on the job and it's been great!
Ah, it's a rite of passage. At first. Then it's a pain in the ass. Doesn't Blogger have some solutions?
I got a few too. It's very annoying. You think o someone is reading my blog and then it's someone wanting you to visit their dental(or whatever) blog.
If you switch to Word Press, a free blogging program, you can use all sorts of free templates which are GORGEOUS and they have a spam plugin you can install. If you have a website, this method of blogging keeps the blog attached to your site.
Good luck and thanks for visiting my blog!!
dude I'm getting them too - fucktards *g*
Post a Comment
<< Home