Jay, You're in Big Trouble
Jay is in big trouble.
First, she posted about some online bookstores she likes. So I wandered over to Book Closeouts and bought three books. Do I need more books? After my trip to Reno, I don't think I'll run out of books for two years. Ack!
Then, she posted that Loose ID is having a sale. So now I'm reading excerpts and seeing if there is anything I'd like.
Finally, I headed back to Jay's blog to tell her how vexed I was that she was helping spend my money. And what happens? Her blog thinks I'm a spammer!
Sorry Spammer! Your comment could not be submitted due to questionable content.
Her blog wouldn't even let me rebuke her for enabling my shopping spree. Sob! LOL!
P.S. I don't really hate you, Jay, but please don't post more links for a while.
7 Comments:
LOL Sorry!! For both the links and the spam blocker! I think Maili is the only one that doesn't hate it.
And as far as the links go - I figure someone else should have to suffer with fighting the book buying urge with me. :)
Was it the infamous "me" in the comments at Jay's blog that got you pegged as a spammer?
lol probably. That trips the spam blocker more than anything else. Alyssa, I meant to ask you what you bought at BookCloseouts?
If it makes you feel better, jay does that to ME all the time.
so stick an * in the middle of the word me or anywhere the two letters come together
One would think jay would loss the spam blocker. ::looks at jay::
Says someone whose never had 400 spam comments show up in a matter of 5 minutes.
I'll ditch the spam blocker just as soon as you sign up to delete the comments when the spam bots come hunting. :)
Jay, If I'm fighting the book-buying urge, I think it's safe to say that I'm losing. Ha ha! As for the books I bought: Patricia McKillip's Alphabet of Thorn, Jennifer Apodaca's Dating Can Be Murder, and Tracy Grant's Daughter of the Game. Guess I need to update my wish list.
Nicole, yes, it was ME. Apparently spammers frequently use ME in their comments? Weird.
Sybil, thanks for the tip.
Alyssa
Ah Dating Can Be Murder - that's one of those books that I need to write down because it sounds interesting but isn't high enough on my radar for me to remember without help.
Despite what Maili thinks I dont think ME is that common in spammers. I think that particular quirk was my fault. and I just don't know how to fix it.
Post a Comment
<< Home