A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Name My NaNo Contest

As you know, I'm participating in NaNoWriMo. The trouble with talking about it (and I really will try to keep it to a minimum; I'm sure I'm the only one fascinated by it) is that I don't have a title, even a working title, for the thing. I'm stumped. That's where you come in. I need a title.

So, post your title suggestions in the comments, and I'll pick my top three favorites as winners. Each of the three winners will receive an e-book download of their choice from three futuristics I've enjoyed recently:

Anyone who is wondering: fear not. I will BUY a new download for each winner.

Now, on to the story. I'm writing a futuristic romance with a human hero and a heroine from another planet. They team up on the heroine's home planet to look for a diplomat who has been kidnapped. Both have reasons for not trusting the other, but they are attracted, too (of course). There is a lot of action in the story.

So, I'm ready for your titles. You have until Friday, November 11 at 10:00 PM (mountain time) to submit your titles. I'll pick the winners and post them Saturday or Sunday (depending on how many entries I receive). I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At November 06, 2005 8:35 PM, Blogger Sylvia Day said...

I suck at titles. *sniffle* But your story sounds fab!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home