To Joaquin Phoenix
Dear Joaquin,
I saw Ladder 49 last night and wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it. What a powerful film! I loved your performance in the movie and in The Village--both were very intense dramas.
You know that I adore you. I have just one question. If I ask nicely, will you please, please, please do a romantic comedy next? Another drama may kill me.
Alyssa
Labels: movies

2 Comments:
I think he's doing a romantic comedy next, actually. After that biopic of some American musician. I'm going to trawl through newsletters to see if my memory is correct. I *think* he's slated to do the one based on a Chick Lit novel. I'll get back to you on this one. :>
It's me again. I got two things wrong. It was a romance, but not not a comedy. He was going to do CELTIC HEART [an American journalist travels to Ireland to investigate an old murder and falls for Irish daughter of the supposed murderer], but it seems that he's no longer attached to it.
It does look like he'll do another intense drama after all. :P Ach, have faith. It'll happen one day, I'm sure. I'd love it, too. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home