A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Making a List

Now that the list of authors who will be at RWA's book signing in Reno next month is posted, I'm making my own list of authors I want to make sure I meet. I've just counted the number of authors on my list, and here's the number I came up with:

41.

Now, I've never been to one of RWA's signings, so I have no idea how hectic (or not?) they are. But 41 still seems like a lot to get to in three hours. So I've highlighted the authors I really, really want to meet. That number:

18.

This strikes me as much more feasible, so my current plan is to make sure I meet these 18 and consider it a bonus if I'm able to meet anyone else.

I'll wait another week or two before I worry about how I will get all the books home.

Alyssa

Labels:

3 Comments:

At June 19, 2005 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can ship the books home via UPS. MUCH easier than trying to pack them.

 
At June 19, 2005 5:55 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

That's why I was hell-bent on driving this year - so I can toss all the books in the trunk of my car and not worry about shipping them or getting them on an airplane.

 
At June 24, 2005 2:11 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Yes, I'm definitely starting to think that I should have given more thought to driving. It's an eight-hour drive, though, so I didn't want to do it. I probably will end up shipping most of the books home.

Alyssa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home