Book Move in Progress
After spending time at my sister's house, I came back and started to put the new TBR book organization idea into practice. I originally thought I would put books by auto-buy authors in my TBR bookcase; then, I would move books by non-auto-buy authors and authors I hadn't tried before on the bookcase by my bed. Well, that didn't quite work. It turns out that I had more books in the latter than the former category, so books by auto-buy authors didn't fill the shelves. There was a ton of room left over.
So, change of plans. The auto-buys are now on top of the bookcase by my bed. I've started to put the others on the shelves. I should finish that tomorrow. The good news is that they fit better this way. The bad news (if you want to call it that) is that the auto-buy books are all too easy to reach now, so I will have to make a conscious effort to read a book by a new-to-me author. That's where the TBR challenges come in, I guess. I could also try and read a non-auto-buy for every one or two auto-buys I read.
At any rate, my soul is pleased that the different book sections are alphabetized by author.

Labels: tbr

2 Comments:
You are so organized!!!
My mom has said that, too. Trouble is, I'm rather selectively organized. Some things need to be in a certain order. However, my desk at work is rather infamous for its disorder. It's one of those things I wish I were better at in general. However, I'll enjoy what organization I have.
Alyssa
Post a Comment
<< Home