I Want to Be a Vampire
Gena Showalter is having a contest on her blog. She will draw one name from her e-mail list, and that person will have a character named after her. She's also naming a character after the person who refers the most people to her e-mail list. So, if you have any interest in her books, please consider signing up (just click here and scroll to the bottom of the page) and giving her my name when you confirm your desire to join the list so I can be a vampire. Or something.
On a completely different topic, is it possible to fail as a homeowner? I've killed my lawn and will probably have to get a new one. This morning my toilet was flushing endlessly until I mentioned it to my sister when she picked me up for work. She fixed it for me, yay! A few of the vinyl tiles (I use the word "tile" loosely) in the kitchen are coming up. Note to self: Look for book about home maintenance while home is still standing.

2 Comments:
Call a handyman!!! I can't do anything around the house.
I've killed my lawn a time or two...miraculously it came back the next year. Either that or the grass seed worked (grins).
Post a Comment
<< Home