A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Friday, February 10, 2006

December and January Reviews

It's been a weird week, but I think it might be returning to normal. I will post a review or two in the next few days. I know Nicole wants me to review Playing Easy to Get, and I might decide to accomodate her.

I'm still reading She Wanted It All, and I've got some books I'm reading for The Romance Reader. Speaking of which, here are links to my December and January reviews.

Bride Needs Groom
The Dark Horse
The Pregnancy Test
Surrender to a Wicked Spy
Temperature's Rising

Labels:

3 Comments:

At February 12, 2006 1:37 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

lol I do, although I no longer need the book. Ended up getting it from PBS and it's already in my hands.

 
At February 13, 2006 9:18 AM, Blogger Karen Scott said...

Ooh how unfair! I ordered Playing East Get from Amazon the day it released, and I'm still waiting.

I hate that we don't stock many romance books over here!

 
At February 16, 2006 1:18 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Aha! Nicole, you didn't care if I reviewed it, you just wanted me to read it and pass it on. It's an autographed copy though, so I'm going to hang on to it, at least for a while. Glad you got it through PBS.

Karen, I hope you get it soon! Waiting can be frustrating.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home