A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Brain Dead

My apologies for vanishing once again. I decided to post the rest of my RWA experience at the blog of my alterego, mainly because it's more writerly in nature. I still have two days left of the conference to summarize, which I hope to do this week.

Last week was a bit hectic. First, I ended up needing some serious car repairs--I knew the grinding sound when I hit the brakes couldn't be a good thing . . . Then, I transcribed a few tapes for a freelance gig, since the car repairs won't pay for themselves. The only problem with that is that my weekend was not much different from any other day of the week. Man, I'm tired.

Once I recover, watch for reviews of Angel with Attitude and Bad Boys of Summer, two of my literacy signing purchases.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home