A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Weird Year

This is apparently a weird year for me medically. First, it was my appendix. Now I've got pain in my lower abdomen. I have a doctor's appointment later this month, but at times it's so bad I find it difficult to function. It really makes me appreciate the times when I'm feeling good. I'm feeling OK right now, but it comes and goes.

In other news, I'm doing my best to save my lawn this year. It thinned out a bit last year due to lack of watering. I'm trying to stay on top of it this year. Luckily, it's rained the past several days, so I haven't needed to do much work.

I'm also in the process of going through my books. They are taking over my house, so I need to sort through them and keep only those I may read again. We'll see how that goes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home