Contest and Catching Up
The weekend has arrived, and I've realized what a mess my house has become. Now I'm catching up with my cleaning and my laundry. If I keep at it, I'm hoping to make a dent. I say this not because I think my need to clean is a thrilling topic, but because I want you to understand if I end up not posting much this weekend.
You know me, though--I probably won't be able to stay away.
In honor of my second column for Romancing the Blog (RTB), I'm holding another contest! It will work much the same as the February contest. You only need to make a comment on a blog entry between Saturday, March 12 and Sunday, March 20. On March 21, I will put all the names into a random drawing and select a winner. That winner can choose a book from the three listed below, some of my favorite Harlequin Temptations:
Jacquie D'Alessandro: We've Got Tonight
Vicki Lewis Thompson: Old Enough to Know Better
Vicki Lewis Thompson: Pure Temptation
While you can comment on as many posts as you like, you are limited to one entry in the contest. I reserve the right to disregard irrelevant comments.
Wendy mentioned that she was able to see the title of my RTB post thanks to the software. I didn't realize this, so I too found it interesting to look at the column titles. As for my column, the title is bound to elicit some strong responses even though the column itself isn't as controversial as it sounds. Still, I'll be interested in what other people have to say. One of these days I may put up a column without worrying so much about it. One can hope.
Alyssa
Labels: contests, romancing the blog
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home