The Trial Continues
It's 10 days into the trial of Tom Murray, an English professor I knew at Kansas State University. I've been following the trial through Lawrence Journal World, which offers complete coverage with articles, sound waves, and video.
Most of the evidence points to his guilt, but this week there's been a new development. A bloody footprint at the crime scene doesn't match Murray's shoes. I'm puzzled by this, though a coworker suggests that he could have had an accomplice. Some blood collected at the scene might also be Murray's. They couldn't rule him out as the donor of that blood, but technicians had little to work with, so they can't definitively say it's his.
In other crime news, the infamous BTK killer has been arrested. Now that he's been caught and the Green River killer is in prison, it would be nice if the Zodiac killer were identified.
Alyssa
Labels: true crime news
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home