Reading Funk
I'm experiencing a bit of a reading funk. I have been reading Leslie Kelly's The One That Got Away, but haven't been able to get into it. Perhaps because it's part of a larger continuity series, none of which I've read, and there are several characters who simply appear in this story without much explanation. I'm thinking I will set it aside and come back to it later.
I've been rereading in the past few days. I tend to skim as I reread and stop at the places that interest me. I skimmed Mary Balogh's Slightly Dangerous today. That's such a great story.
I may move on to Tiger Eye, by Marjorie M. Liu. I've been hearing good things about it, and I love kick-ass heroines.
Alyssa
Labels: life

2 Comments:
Hope you get out of your funk soon!
Oh, and I got the Nancy Warren book in the mail on Friday. Many thanks!
I was in a reading funk too! Just read Suzanne Brockman's latest though, and that brought me out. Hot Target. Loved it.
Post a Comment
<< Home