One Down
After all my talk on Sunday about buckling down and writing some reviews, I've written . . . some notes. Oh, and I finished my Romancing the Blog column, which is scheduled for April 12. I went with my original idea, though I altered the focus of the column a bit. We'll see how people respond. The column has a fun title, if nothing else. :)
So now I can say I've got one column down, two reviews to go. I'm determined to do them this weekend so I can move on to the next books in my pile to review.
Alyssa
Labels: romancing the blog, the romance reader
2 Comments:
Just cheated and went to check out the title... and still I have no idea what it'll really be about ;-) I'm looking forward to April 12th!
Rosario,
I'm glad you're looking forward to it. Hope you enjoy the column!
:)
Alyssa
Post a Comment
<< Home