A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Monday, July 18, 2005

Favorites

Several months ago, I blogged about some features I wish Blogger provided. One was a way to have all of my blogs in one place like riemannia has with LiveJournal. This weekend I discovered Kinja, a service that allows you to create a page with your favorite blogs. Yay!

There are ads on the page, but that's a small trade-off for something that will be (I hope) a big time-saver. I've noticed a few glitches--when you collapse the list of blog entries so that there is one per blog, it doesn't always show the latest entry. If you don't collapse them, you see multiple entries in a row organized by author rather than chronologically. I think this may not be a problem as more time goes by. As far as I can tell, there's no limit on the number of blogs you can add to the list. That's a good thing, since I have more than 30 on the list with more still to add. Here's the link:

http://kinja.com/user/thracian/default/top/

I'll let you know if I continue to like it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At July 18, 2005 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool, another blog reader. I assume blogspot didn't quite work for you.

 
At July 23, 2005 10:14 AM, Blogger Alyssa said...

As far as I know, blogspot doesn't have this feature. For now, though, Kinja is working great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home