A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Mark My Place, Part 2

I found several more bookmarks over the weekend when I rearranged my TBR books.



Three of the bookmarks have sayings on them; they read:

  • Second from left: God gives us richly all things to enjoy. I Timothy 6:17

  • Second from right: Friends make everyday a day to celebrate love.

  • Far right: Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. --Orison Swett Marden

The one on the far right is leather; it's my latest bookmark purchase. I now know where dozens of my bookmarks are. Hopefully I'll use one or two of them instead of resorting to using receipts or bills.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At July 13, 2005 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to remember to tell you there was a bookmark from Jaquie D'Alessandro in one of the books you sent me. Bet you didn't even know it was there!

 
At July 13, 2005 7:40 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Actually, Jay, it was on purpose. I received an autographed book from the author, and she sent me probably 30 autographed bookmarks and told me to share them with my friends. Since my romance-reading friends are all online, I decided to put them in the books I sent out to people in the trade group.

Hope you enjoy,
Alyssa

 
At July 14, 2005 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh cool! thanks. I thought it was just a left over bookmark you had long forgotten about. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home