Public Apology
I was going to title this "Losing Friends and Alienating People." Sometimes I can be a real dork.
Rachel,
After this morning, I'm sure you'll never want to tell me anything again. ::Sob:: It's not your fault you have air conditioning, nor is it your fault that my life is pathetic. I am happy for you, and I mean it, damn it! You must tell me the details. Well, if you're still speaking to me.
I am going home at lunch in hopes that happy packages will be waiting for me. That, along with medication, should put me in a better frame of mind.
Apologetically,
Pitiful Excuse for a Friend
P.S. Rachel tells me I am forgiven.
3 Comments:
Aww...*hug* Everybody gets cranky sometimes. Friends know this.
Hugs, Alyssa!! I'm glad you worked things out with Rachel. :)
Thanks, ladies. I appreciate the support.
Alyssa
Post a Comment
<< Home