A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Expenses and Updates

I bought a laptop; I should get it sometime next week. I arranged to have it sent to my office so that I don't have to take a day off to be home and sign for it. I think it will arrive in the nick of time. Tonight when I tried to turn on my computer, it originally went into safe mode. The last time that happened, my hard drive crashed completely soon thereafter. I guess I'd better finish backing up my files.

I've been having trouble viewing many of the images on my blog. At first I figured it was just my wonky computer, but I had the same problem at work. Luckily, I backed up most of the images and have transferred them to my domain. They should appear just fine now.

I'm currently reading Twice Burned by Jan Coffey for Keishon's TBR challenge. It's been challenging to get through, but I'll explain that more once I finish the book.

I'm also adding to my book wishlist. I'm finding all kinds of books for other people in a book trading group, but I haven't given people many books to find for me. So I'm trying to change that. Who knew it would be so challenging to create a list of books I want?

Alyssa

Labels:

3 Comments:

At July 01, 2005 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh good for you on the laptop! I LOVE mine ...

 
At July 01, 2005 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for a new laptop!!!! I adore my laptop!!! If mine went out, I couldn't even wait for something to come from an order. I'd be rushing off to Best Buy that very day. I'm soooo impatient!

 
At July 05, 2005 4:14 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

I'm excited about it, though it hasn't arrived yet. Sometime this week, though . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home