A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Miscellaneous

A few bits of miscellaneous news:

  • I never heard from the person who originally won my last contest, and she didn't leave an e-mail address. I have therefore picked a new winner: Robyn! Robyn will receive an autographed copy of Eloisa James's Much Ado about You. Congratulations, Robyn!
  • Ellen Fisher explained how to activate a blogger feature where people must enter a series of numbers to make a comment. I have followed the steps and hope that this will foil the spam I've been getting recently. Thanks, Ellen!
  • I'm cutting it close on my Romancing the Blog column . . . OK, I just checked the schedule and I'm not in as much trouble as I thought. My next column is scheduled for Thursday, so I have a little time to play with the idea I've started working with. We'll see how it goes.

More book posts will follow.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At August 21, 2005 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That oftens happens with me on contests, too, the winners don't check back ...

 
At August 21, 2005 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I had this contest just last week, and one of the winners, Alyssa, hasn't sent me her address. :)

 
At August 21, 2005 9:48 AM, Blogger Alyssa said...

LOL, Jo. Your e-mail address does not like me. I sent my address yesterday. Will go try again.

But I'm grateful your blog has stopped calling me spam. :)

Alyssa

 
At August 21, 2005 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Damn computers. You can also try joleigh@infostations.com. That might be easier.

 
At August 21, 2005 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found something to fight the spam!! I hate it when people turn off all comments except to blogger customers!!! A lot of people seem to be doing that lately. :/

 
At August 23, 2005 5:55 AM, Blogger Ellen said...

Don't thank me, thank Gina... she's the one who posted the info first. I'm just grateful Blogger did something about all these dadblasted spammers. I sure hope it helps get rid of them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home