Quiz
My Romancing the Blog column has received one comment so far. Here are my guesses about the reason.
- The column was so exquisitely expressed that there is nothing left to add.
- Readers are so busy nodding in agreement that they can't add a comment.
- Everyone is suffering from blog boredom, and my boring column simply pushed readers over the edge.
- Readers are refusing to comment in protest of my lack of blog updates.
If it's actually the last guess, then I apologize. Really! I have a number of writing projects on my plate that aren't work related, so I've been doing those in the evening. I hope one day soon to have a normal schedule again.
Labels: romancing the blog
7 Comments:
Well I vote for the first two. But I did my part and left a comment - so remember me when my time comes!
I haven't gotten bored with blogging, just had a lack of stuff to talk about. I think I might need a jump start.....
I for one was indeed witholding my comment to find out what Roy does with the other hand. Expound please.
I think blogger ate my comment.
I said I was indeed witholding my comment in exchange for finding out what Roy did with his other hand. Expound please.
double post. wonderful.
feel free to delete the this and the duplicate. :)
LOL, Alyssa! It's probably number 1! Some posts get a lot of comments at RTB and others don't. I can't figure out the rhyme or reason, but controversial ones certainly get more.
Thanks to everyone for your comments and support.
Jay, since you're really anxious to find out (LOL!), I'll tell you. He puts on a condom one-handed. I don't know why I found that so attractive, but I did. I've seen that in other romances, but here, with this character, it just seemed really hot.
Alyssa
What a lovely skill to have!
Thanks for satisfying my curiosity :)
Post a Comment
<< Home