A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Seven Things

I was tagged by Megan a while ago, and I thought I'd do this before 2006.

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:

  1. Go to England. I've wanted to go for years; why have I managed to go all over the US for book signings and can't make it to England?

  2. Get married.

  3. Lose weight (again).

  4. Have one of my scrapbook pages published in a book or magazine.

  5. Have my name on a project I write instead of being anonymous.

  6. Learn to ice skate.

  7. OK, I'll fess up. Have one of my stories published.
Seven Things I Cannot Do:

  1. Stay organized.

  2. Go anywhere without a box of tissues (at least right now).

  3. Stop reading.

  4. Enjoy cooking.

  5. Cut my hair short (I like it long).

  6. Get out of debt (although I keep trying).

  7. Stay ahead of my laundry.
Seven Things That Attract Me To My Best Friend (there's no significant other at the moment):

  1. Her sense of humor.

  2. Her intelligence.

  3. Her interest in knowing what I'm doing.

  4. Her analytic mind.

  5. Her kindness.

  6. The way she makes me laugh.

  7. Our inside jokes.
Seven Things I Say (or Write) Most Often:

  1. Anyway

  2. In other news

  3. Hmmm

  4. Your point is?

  5. So

  6. Hell

  7. Shit
Seven Books (or Series) I love:

  1. In Death series by J.D. Robb

  2. Southern Vampire series by Charlaine Harris

  3. Team Ten series by Suzanne Brockmann

  4. Contact by Evelyn Vaughn

  5. Undead and Unwed by MaryJanice Davidson

  6. Better Than Chocolate by Jennifer LaBrecque

  7. See Jane Score by Rachel Gibson
Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:
  1. Lord of the Rings (the first one especially)

  2. Persuasion

  3. Memento

  4. The End of the Affair

  5. Unbreakable

  6. Pride and Prejudice

  7. Signs
Seven People I Want To Join In (Be Tagged)

This meme has been going around so long I'm not sure who still hasn't done it. If you haven't been tagged and would like to do it, consider yourself listed here.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 28, 2005 1:44 AM, Blogger Megan Frampton said...

Hey! Thanks for playing, sickness and all. I hope you had an okay birthday? Or if not, that you plan on doing something fun when you feel better.

 
At January 02, 2006 7:49 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

I had fun doing this.

Honestly, I barely noticed my birthday, which isn't such a bad thing. LOL! But I plan to do a little celebrating this week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home