A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Writing Update

Since I've been sick, I haven't been doing much writing. Or wasn't, until yesterday. Then the writer in me started feeling frustrated that I wasn't writing, so I went back to the NaNoWriMo project for an hour or so.

Since 2006 starts today, I realized that I must decide whether I am entering the Amber Heat Wave contest. I had kind of assumed I would, but the date to start entering seemed so far off. Now it's here. Yikes! Suddenly I'm wracked with nerves about the whole thing. The worst thing they can do is say no, right? And there's no chance at all if I don't enter, right? Ugh. Thinking about this makes me feel sick of myself.

At times like this I wish I drank. I could use a stiff drink right about now. LOL!

Off to get a Diet Sprite,

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 02, 2006 9:04 AM, Blogger Nicole said...

Enter enter enter. Yes you will enter.

 
At January 02, 2006 7:18 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Hmmm. Nicole, I think you're trying to tell me something, but I'm not sure what. LOL! OK, I'll enter. I'm already planning on a good consolation prize for myself if I don't win.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home