Good News
I love the J.D. Robb audiobooks. I have all the unabridged ones available and listen to them all the time in the car. Unfortunately, many of the books aren't available as unabridged audiobooks. After listening to Memory in Death for about the fifth time, I e-mailed Brilliance Audio (the company that records the other In Deaths) and asked if they planned to do unabridged versions of Rapture in Death through Betrayal in Death.
The answer? Yes. Starting in September, they'll release one unabridged a month, beginning with Rapture in Death (the fourth book). This makes me very, very happy. I will finally have some new audios to enjoy!
Now, if I could only convince them to do audiobooks for the Kelley Armstrong books after Bitten . . .
Labels: audiobooks, in death series
2 Comments:
I listened to one of the JD Robb books on Audiobook. The narrator got Roarke's accent just right! Fantastic to listen to!
Marg, I enjoy listening to the audio, too. I'm excited for the ones starting in September!
Post a Comment
<< Home