A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Packing

On Tuesday, I'm off to Atlanta for the RWA book signing and conference. Now I'm packing, and I'm having dilemmas. No, I'm not worried about the clothes or shoes. Instead, I'm fretting about the books. It's always about the books, right?

The signing is Wednesday night, and I need to bring enough books to tide me over until then. Plus, I also need to bring five books to get autographed at the signing. I'm chafing about that limit. I'll probably bring 15 and hope I have enough time to run up mid-signing and get them all signed. As if I want to be making multiple trips to my hotel room during the signing, but I'd probably be sorry if I didn't bring them.

So, which of the hundreds of books I haven't read should I bring with me? And which books should I bring for autographing? Ah, decisions . . .

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At July 23, 2006 6:40 PM, Blogger Kristie (J) said...

I think that's the first question all us book lovers have - not what to wear, but what book to take. I've been known to visit my sister for 2 nights and take about 8 books with me. Of course I'm lucky if I get one read what with visiting and everything, but still - you never want to run out.

And have a good time at RWA. You'll have to tell us all about it when you get back.

 
At August 20, 2006 2:20 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Kristie, you're so right about the question of which books to take. LOL! One of these days I may get an e-book reader so I can take a larger number of books without having to bring the books themselves.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home