A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Thursday, December 07, 2006

13: Books from the Library



Thirteen Books I Have Currently Checked Out of the Library

Since I started attending multiauthor book signings, I try to get more books through the library when I can. Here are 13 books I have checked out of the library right now.
  1. British Bad Boys: Nancy Warren
  2. Cold As Ice: Anne Stuart
  3. I'm in No Mood for Love: Rachel Gibson
  4. Just Try Me: Jill Shalvis
  5. Magic Study: Maria Snyder
  6. Murder 101: Maggie Barbieri
  7. No Rest for the Wicked: Kresley Cole
  8. On the Way to the Wedding: Julia Quinn
  9. The Rules of Seduction: Madeline Hunter
  10. The Seduction of His Wife: Janet Chapman
  11. She's No Princess: Laura Lee Guhrke
  12. Take Me: Lucy Monroe
  13. The Vampire Who Loved Me: Teresa Medeiros

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. (Leave your link in the comments, and I'll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



Labels:

7 Comments:

At December 07, 2006 7:47 PM, Blogger Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Interesting list! The only one I've read is Just Try Me, and I *loved* it. Happy TT!

 
At January 04, 2007 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At January 04, 2007 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At January 04, 2007 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At January 04, 2007 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At January 04, 2007 10:37 AM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Just deleted a bunch of spam messages.

 
At January 04, 2007 10:49 AM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Let me also add that I read and enjoyed Just Try Me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home