Adventure
I've been known to disappear from the web a while, but this time is a bit different. Last Friday at 2:00 AM, I drove to the emergency room. Later that day, my appendix was removed. I was in the early stages of inflammation, and I'm recovering, but I'm not back to normal, and I imagine I won't be online again for a few more days. Just wanted to explain where I was.
I'll be fine. Really! And the contest will close when I get back.
Labels: life
7 Comments:
You know what I find interesting? That we still all have an appendix. I mean, don't you think evolution would have weeded it out by now?
Hope you feel better soon!
Oh my goodness. I hope you're all well and healthy again soon - and that you got yourself to the ER in plenty of time.
Oh, Alyssa! I hope you take good care of yourself, and feel better soon.
Wow. So sorry. Hope you're up and feeling better soon.
OMG, so sorry to hear this. Take care and hope you're better soon.
I hope you are feeling better soon! Get lots of rest, okay?
Ouch, Alyssa! That must have hurt. Take good care.
Hope you're feeling better.
Post a Comment
<< Home