A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Layouts

When it comes to scrapbooking, I tend to go in phases. I either do very little or a lot all at once. Right now I'm in a frequent scrapbooking stage, so I thought I'd post a few of my recent spreads.

This one is from the time my coworkers decorated my cubicle for my birthday. It's a crime scene theme, as you can see. The journaling is under the picture that says clues on the tab.




Here's the first one in my series about the Winchester Mystery House. I have dozens of photos, so I know I'll be working on these layouts for a while. In this one, the journaling is beneath the postcard. I used magnetic closures to keep the card in place.




And here are two from the trip to Santa Cruz. I really wish I was back there right now.





The photos don't really do the pages justice. My scanner is still broken, and I never bought a replacement.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At March 22, 2007 6:23 AM, Blogger reviewer said...

How nice! I need to get back to my cropping. I have not done a layout in months.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home