New Contest
Yep, it's that time again--time for another contest. This time around, the prize is an autographed copy of Megan Frampton's A Singular Lady.
All you need to do to be entered is post here. Megan has agreed to be interviewed, so feel free to ask a question. I'll send her a list of questions on March 24, 2007, so you have until then to enter the contest. I'll announce a winner when I post the interview.
Megan is also sending a prize to the contest winner . . . and you'll learn more about that prize soon. Again, just post a comment here to enter.
Labels: contests
9 Comments:
I want in!
Here's my question:
Megan (ahem) There are only two male models left in the world. Who do you pick for your cover - McDreamy or McSteamy?
Hi, Your bio says you grew up in NH. Where and how did you find NY living compared to NH?
Megan:
I love reading about your life with your son and husband. My question is what is the story behind your real life romance and how did you meet your husband?
Hi!
I've been wondering about Regency romance heroine beauty/hygiene habits. I mean, the ladies always have skin like rose petals, sweet breath, and hair like sunshine. What's up with that? They have no AC and they're all stuck together in those ballrooms under hot candles or riding behind stinky horses. How do they do it?
I hope I'm not too late. I also hope you feel better.
I hope you feel lots better Alyssa!
My question for Megan is:
Are your heroes ever inspired by people you know, celebrities, etc?
Who or what inspires you most?
If you could meet any one author living or deceased, who would it be?
Okay, so that's three questions. I get carried away sometimes lol. :)
What person has influenced your writing. AN author or mentor.
What is your favorite classic? Do the movies always portray the characters the way you would like.
Contest is now closed. Come back soon to see Megan's answers and find out who won!
Post a Comment
<< Home