My Top 100 Romances
Creating a list for All About Romance's top 100 romances poll is one of the toughest things I do. Here's this year's list, although I already want to change the order of things. :)
- Bitten, Kelley Armstrong
- Naked in Death, J.D. Robb
- Contact, Evelyn Vaughn
- Immortal in Death, J.D. Robb
- Over the Edge, Suzanne Brockmann
- To Love and to Cherish, Patricia Gaffney
- Living Dead in Dallas, Charlaine Harris
- The Stranger I Married, Sylvia Day
- Heiress for Hire, Erin McCarthy
- When He Was Wicked, Julia Quinn
- Blue Moon, Lori Handeland
- The Marriage Bed, Claudia Dain
- Inner Harbor, Nora Roberts
- See Jane Score, Rachel Gibson
- Dead to the World, Charlaine Harris
- Betrayal in Death, J.D. Robb
- Club Dead, Charlaine Harris
- Bad Boys Online, Erin McCarthy
- Vengeance in Death, J.D. Robb
- Brighter Than the Sun, Julia Quinn
- Champagne Rules, Susan Lyons
- Slave to Sensation, Nalini Singh
- Stolen, Kelley Armstrong
- Holiday in Death, J.D. Robb
- Night Watch, Suzanne Brockmann
- Lord of the Storm, Justine Davis
- "The Forbidden Daffodils," Mary Balogh
- Off Limits, Michele Albert
- Glory in Death, J.D. Robb
- Nobody Does It Better, Jan Freed
- Conspiracy in Death, J.D. Robb
- Witness in Death, J.D. Robb
- Prince Joe, Suzanne Brockmann
- Her Secret Thrill, Donna Kauffman
- A Man to Trust, Justine Davis
- Face the Fire, Nora Roberts
- Slightly Dangerous, Mary Balogh
- Love's Duet, Patricia Veryan
- Portrait in Death, J.D. Robb
- Always to Remember, Lorraine Heath
- Born of the Sun, Joan Wolf
- Dead Until Dark, Charlaine Harris
- Out of Control, Suzanne Brockmann
- The Reluctant Cavalier, Karen Harbaugh
- “Fuzzy Logic,” Erin McCarthy
- Too Many Bosses, Jan Freed
- Suspect, Jo Leigh
- It Must Be Love, Rachel Gibson
- A.K.A. Goddess, Evelyn Vaughn
- “Wish List,” Sylvia Day
- The Ice King, Dinah Dean
- The Edge of Light, Joan Wolf
- Midnight Bayou, Nora Roberts
- To Die For, Linda Howard
- Bad Boys Ahoy, Sylvia Day
- "Touch Me," Shannon McKenna
- Origin in Death, J.D Robb
- Undead and Unwed, MaryJanice Davidson
- A Suitable Bodyguard, Kathryn Shay
- Summer Campaign, Carla Kelly
- Love, Come to Me, Lisa Kleypas
- "Going Down," Donna Kauffman
- The Tyrant, Patricia Veryan
- Better Than Chocolate, Jennifer LaBrecque
- Dance with the Devil, Sherrilyn Kenyon
- Getting Her Man, Michele Albert
- Bodyguard, Suzanne Brockmann
- Whispers in the Woods, Helen R. Myers
- Heartless, Mary Balogh
- Impulse, Candace Camp
- A Stranger's Kiss, Shelly Thacker
- The Wagered Widow, Patricia Veryan
- After Hours, Vicki Lewis Thompson
- Seduce Me, Jill Shalvis
- "The Nekkid Truth," Nicole Camden
- Something Wonderful, Judith McNaught
- Hunter's Moon, Karen Robards
- Taking Cover, Catherine Mann
- Lord Carew's Bride, Mary Balogh
- Someone to Watch Over Me, Lisa Kleypas
- Hero Under Cover, Suzanne Brockmann
- The Only Way Out, Susan Mallery
- Night Fire, Catherine Coulter
- Kitty and the Midnight Hour, Carrie Vaughn
- Lord of Scoundrels, Loretta Chase
- Just a Memory Away, Helen R. Myers
- Wickedly Hot, Leslie Kelly
- The Counterfeit Coachman, Elisabeth Fairchild
- Guilty Pleasures, Laura Lee Guhrke
- Flight from the Eagle, Dinah Dean
- The Grinch Makes Good, Alison Kent
- Get a Clue, Jill Shalvis
- "The Nutcracker Sweet," Nancy Warren
- My Darling Caroline, Adele Ashworth
- The Mandarin of Mayfair, Patricia Veryan
- Miss Chartley's Guided Tour, Carla Kelly
- The Lady's Tutor, Robin Schone
- This Is All I Ask, Lynn Kurland
- A Whole Lot of Love, Justine Davis
- Key of Knowledge, Nora Roberts
I've added a bunch of new favorites, such as Bitten, Contact, Champagne Rules, and Slave to Sensation.
I enjoy making this list, but I admit I'm glad there are a few years between them. Putting them in order is a tough task.
Labels: top 100
3 Comments:
Great list! I have lots of these on my list too. I used to love Patricia Veryan but it's been so long since I read them. I see a few others I need to put on my list.
This list is AMAZING! It is so cool to me that you have been able to organize such a huge amount of reading to a tight and concise 100 books. Whoah. You're my reading idol!
By the looks of other's lists, there isn't that many who have added any Patricia Veryan books. I'm glad to see you did too although your's and mine are different from each other :)
And it is a tough thing to do isn't it? I took mine very seriously and took quite a while to do it.
Post a Comment
<< Home