A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.
Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States
I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press.
In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every
subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.
When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking.
I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my
books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold
Case Files and American Justice.
This doesn't relate directly to your post, but I got the Kelley Armstrong books you send me last week. Thank you so very much. They have joined Mt. TBR and await their turn. I'm looking forward to reading them.
3 Comments:
This doesn't relate directly to your post, but I got the Kelley Armstrong books you send me last week. Thank you so very much. They have joined Mt. TBR and await their turn. I'm looking forward to reading them.
That would, of course, be SENT me, last week. Duh.
Thanks for posting this link! I love to see your various postings. Looking forward to seeing your top 100 list.
Post a Comment
<< Home