Speaking of the Suitable Wife . . .
. . . I was reminded why I don't usually read the Harlequin Presents line. Here are the October titles:
- Mistress to Her Husband
- The Greek Tycoon's Love-Child
- Constantino's Pregnant Bride
- The Greek's Royal Mistress
- The Italian's Suitable Wife
- The Australian's Convenient Bride
Alyssa
Labels: life

2 Comments:
Ugh, ugh and UGH!! To think I used to read piles of these books in those dark pre-internet books, when I couldn't order online and had to depend on whatever I could find in the bookstores here in Uruguay!
The only Presents author I read now is Susan Napier (well, that is, I've read 3 of hers and would definitely read more).
Ouch, Rosario. The thought of reading piles of books with titles like this hurts. I'm glad you're able to get your hands on other books now.
Alyssa
Post a Comment
<< Home