Back to Your Regularly Scheduled Blog
If I had realized how long the Q&A with Suzanne Brockmann list was going to be and that there would be four parts, I might not have posted them on my blog. They've kind of taken over the main page. LOL! Oh well, I'll leave them up and remember this for next time. My contribution is the last question, asking whether she sings alto or soprano. Obviously a hot topic. Ha! There are a lot of questions and answers, but there are several items of particular interest if you're brave enough to wade through it. It's nice to see that she will likely be stopping in Salt Lake City during her upcoming book tour.
I finished Rake's Wager, and it didn't get better. I'll post a link to the review once it's written and posted online. I'm glad I finished it, but I haven't decided what to read next.
As you may have guessed from a previous post, the mailbox in my neighborhood is a community one with different slots for each residence and two larger bins with keys for packages. When I arrived home from work, I saw that the community box and the larger bins were completely smashed, as in smashed open. A police officer was there; apparently a semi backed into the boxes. I'm trying to figure out what a semi would be doing in my neighborhood. Besides knocking over innocent mailboxes, that is. I hope it's fixed soon, as I'm expecting several packages this week.
I'm trying to get a better handle on my blog-hopping time. I started by organizing my favorites into folders of blogs I visit daily and blogs I visit weekly. We'll see how that works out. I'm planning to update my links here in the next week or so.
This weekend I'm making a bookstore run to pick up a book I special ordered (One Way Out by Michele Albert). Friday is payday, so I'll pick up a few series books as well as whatever else interests me.
Alyssa
Labels: random reading observations

2 Comments:
Hey Alyssa -
Just wanted to say thanks to you for taking the time to post SB's question/answer session on your blog. This version was sooo much easier for me to read than the one on her actual mb. I know it probably took you a lot of time to do it - but I do appreciate it :)
You're welcome. And thank you, Lynn, for letting me know that someone else read it. :) It's nice to know that you enjoyed it.
Alyssa
Post a Comment
<< Home