A blog devoted to my reads, scrapbook pages, and other areas of interest.

Name: Alyssa
Location: Utah, United States

Sign Up for My Author Newsletter E-mail:  

I'm a reader, reviewer, and published author at Cobblestone Press. In this blog, I focus mainly on the books I read: primarily romance in almost every subgenre, with the occasional true-crime book thrown in for a little variety.

When I'm not writing, I enjoy preserving my photos through the art of scrapbooking. I also love scented candles, though of course I don't burn them too close to my books or scrapbooking supplies. :) I also enjoy watching A&E programs such as Cold Case Files and American Justice.

View my complete profile



Cobblestone Authors Blog
My Blog Entries at Romancing the Blog
My Book Reviews at The Romance Reader
My Favorite Blogs
My Writer Blog










Design By
Ciao My Bella

Platform By:
Blogger

Powered By:
By The Book

Image By:
Getty Images

eXTReMe Tracker

Free Site Counter
Site Counter

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Celebrating One Year

It amazes me to realize that I have been blogging for one year. I started my blog on September 14, 2004. Click here to read my first blog entry. To celebrate, I'm having a contest. I will give away an autographed copy of Marjorie M. Liu's Tiger Eye. Simply comment to this blog entry, and you'll be entered in a drawing for the book. I will draw and announce a winner on Monday, September 19.

I have a lot of fun with my blog. I enjoy writing book reviews, posting scrapbook pages, and reading your comments. Thank you for visiting! I look forward to continuing for another year and more.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At September 14, 2005 9:54 AM, Blogger Tara Marie said...

Happy Anniversary!! :)

I went back and read your post quick--I loved "Mr. Family" and haven't thought about it in years. It's an oldie but goodie.

Tara

 
At September 14, 2005 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww you're blog is getting so old! Seems like just yesterday... :)

I'm the youngest of the little group we've got going, but I think I've been blogging for the longest. Possibly. I'd have to check around to be sure.

Glad you're enjoying the blogosphere!

 
At September 14, 2005 7:31 PM, Blogger Megan Frampton said...

Happy Anniversary!

The traditional gift for a second anniversary is cotton, the modern gift is china (?!?What's modern about that?)--I'm trying to think of something that would combine those, but the closest I can come up with is something wrapped in cotton, which is a cop-out.
Anyway. Happy Anniversary!

 
At September 15, 2005 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love knowing that we met because of blogging!

 
At September 16, 2005 11:22 AM, Blogger Cackleberry Homestead said...

Alyssa - just wanted to say happy anniversary and thanks so much for posting your thoughts and reads to the blog - I really enjoy reading it every time I get a chance!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home